Roadie Fag vs. Mountie Scum

A public forum for the mutual abuse of two very different cyclists living below the poverty line.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My New Training Method

After my controversial victory in the power-off, I have decided to focus my efforts on developing a spectacular sprint. Forgoing traditional training techniques, I have instead taken a job moving furniture for James Madison University. If I remember to lift with my legs, I anticipate a 300% increase in leg power (see diagram for projected quad growth).

Before:










<---the Old Ryan




After:















<---the New Ryan (The Euro-Mullet is coming along too.)






With this new method, by August I should have enough in the tank to whip the roadie fag on the town lines and enough in the bank to finally pay off my Gary Fisher…win/win!

In other news, we took Andy on a mountainbike ride he actually enjoyed, check back soon for more details.

<3,

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home